Do you know exactly where the front of your car is ?
The front sensors switches on automatically when the brake pedal is pressed.
So many car designs prevent the driver from seeing or accurately guessing where the front is. Damage to your car or other property can be expensive but can be easily avoided by the fitment of front parking sensors. These unobtrusive sensors give audible warnings when your vehicle is getting close to a wall or an object, or person !
The cost is much less than a bumper repair so once fitted, you will wonder how you ever drove without them !
The rear 22.5mm sensors are automatic when reverse gear is selected.
DescriptionGet audible warnings if there are obstacles in your way when reversing.
- At approx’ 1.5 metre the buzzer starts to sound slowly
- As you get closer the buzzer sounds faster
- At approx’ 0.50 metre the buzzer sounds constantly, so stop !
*Detection distances vary according to fitted height and obstacles being detected.
- Automatically switch on when reverse gear selected
- 4 bumper mounted sensors
- 5mm detachable heads for easy service or vehicle repair
- Control module – 2 wire installation
- Super loud buzzer
Note: Reversing sensors are a driving aid and the usual driving precautions should be taken whilst reversing. Sensors may not detect all possible objects/obstructions. Detection distances are approximate.
We also recommend the fitting a reversing camera system.